More than just a real estate agency, we’re your partner.
Buying Real Estate in Belize
Why do you need a Buyer’s Agent?
Did you know that in a real estate purchase, the buyer doesn’t pay anything extra to have their own agent represent them? A buyer’s agent is important to represent the buyer’s fiduciary interests. Many purchasers go directly to the developer or seller when they could hire an agent to have their best interests at heart — at no extra cost! Don’t make the rookie mistake of navigating an international real estate purchase without an experienced buyer’s agent on your team.
Having a buyer’s agent in Belize ensures that you have a real estate professional who is looking out for your best interests and who has a deep knowledge of property for sale in Belize. The James Group maintains personal relationships with developments throughout Belize in order to provide our clients with all of the best real estate opportunities available.
Real Estate Services
What can The James Group do for you?
- Host you or your group on a 2-3 day trip to Belize. We’ll show you the various properties available in San Pedro, San Ignacio and throughout Belize based on your interests and investment style. Let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll customize the experience.
- Give you the most comprehensive overview of Belize and its unique Caribbean lifestyle.
- Educate you on Belize’s economic market conditions, cost of living, tourism statistics, and investment benefits.
- Ensure you are properly educated on Belize law and ownership rights as a foreigner.
- Provide sound price guidance throughout the process and negotiate the best sale price on your selected property.
- Walk you through the crucial negotiating and closing process.
In-House Legal Services
Arguelles Attorneys are our preferred Belize real estate law specialists who work diligently with The James Group and our clients to ensure safe and secure real estate transactions. Real estate law services include:
- Protecting and securing the buyer’s rights during legal transactions
- Title searches to review historical evidence and guarantee that your property is free of restrictions or existing liens
- Vetting of purchase and sale agreements
- Drafting of purchase and sale agreements
- Escrow services
Fill out the form below for more information